Adding and Using Content Blocks on Your Receipts
In order to make these changes you will need an SWRemote Administrative Account to access our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com ) . If you don't have access you will need to speak to whomever in your office has access to make these changes.
1. Log in to our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com )
2. Click on Companies on the left hand side.
3. Scroll down until you see Content Blocks -
4. Enter a Name. This will act as the Title, in which the Techs will select from a list in SWRemote.
5. Enter a Description, this will act as the body of text. You can add all of the details here and you can enter generous amount of Text. You can even add website links (hyperlinks), which you can use to link to your website and/or legal information.
6. To Edit the Content Blocks, Click anywhere in the Name or Description and start typing, then press the Save button
7. To Delete the Content Blocks, Click the Trash can button
8. To reorder the Content Blocks, Click the Up or Down Arrows
Here is an example of a Content Block Entry :
9. To see these changes reflected on the Devices, go into the Settings and press Force Resync.
Visual instructions can be found by clicking Here.
Now in SWRemote on the signature screens, the Content Block information will display at the very bottom:
And on the Receipts, the Content Block entries will be listed before the signatures
Please keep in mind that this field does not mirror the Invoice Notes found inside of SuccessWare21. The only way to mirror this is to set them both manually. For instructions on setting up the Invoice Notes inside of SuccessWare21, please click HERE.