How do I take & view Photos in SWRemote?
1. Press the Photos button, located in the menu on the left hand side of SWRemote
2. Your Camera App will launch. Press the Camera/Shutter button to take your picture
3. This is the review photo review screen in SWRemote.
4. This is the point where you can assign any of the available Tags to to the Photo. Then select Save
5. Once the Photo saves, you will see a thumbnail saved to this customers Photo section.
Can’t see a Photo that was just added to a job from the Office?
If the Tech is on a job for the same customer, they will need to Restart SWREmote if the Photo was added after they dispatched themselves to the job.
This is because the Photos download when the Tech begins the job. The information does not update mid job, in an attempt the save on cellular Data usage.
Click HERE to find out where pictures taken in SWRemote get saved to.
Click HERE to find out how to Add or Remove Photo Tags in the Admin site.
For instructions on how to view Documents in SWRemote, click HERE.
Please note, you will not be able to take or view Photos unless Dropbox has been integrated to SWRemote. Please follow the instructions here to integrate Dropbox.
Please call SWRemote Support if you have further questions at 800-566-6940.