- Many new User Interface (UI) updates and quality of life changes, to smooth out usage and simplify the display.
- SWRemote now allows you to switch to landscape mode on Tablets.
- When adding a Line Item via Search or Catalog, SWRemote will return you to the same spot after selecting “save” or “close."
- SWRemote will now save signatures locally, preventing you from needing to re-authorize if the app closes.
- Complete and Send Email feature
- When completing a job you now have the option to Send an Invoice via email at the same time as completing the job.
- Brings user back to last screen after restarting SWRemote.
- Selecting ‘None’ on the Payment Screen automatically zeroes the Payment Amount.
- The Payment type does not default to any one selection, The Tech must select one.
- We removed the validation message for selecting a Tax Code on the Build Invoice Screen, to aid workflow in locations that do not use Tax codes.
- Job instructions now show on My Jobs screen with the job.
- Technicians are now able to select a custom “Job Status” option when closing a call
- Custom Job Status can be created inside SuccessWare21.
- SWRemote now displays your selected Price Levels for a Line Item and will show the customer how much they save via Club and/or Agreement
- SWRemote now builds the invoices as PDF documents for mailing to the customer
- This allows for the Signatures to be visible in all email clients