If you need to add additional invoice items after a credit card payment has been authorized and you have not yet completed the job, simply step back to the invoice screen (Step 4) and add the items you wish to charge. Run through the payment screen as per usual. The credit card will be re-authorized.
Articles in this section
- How can I take a payment in multiple forms in SWRemote?
- An alias was not submitted and an alias could not be retrieved because a valid credit card number was not submitted
- Authorization Failed: Invalid Account Number. Please retry your payment or try another payment method.
- Error Message: “Authorization failed: Declined. Would you like to continue?”
- How can I see an Accounts Receivable balance on a customer before the Payment Screen?
- How Do I Add Additional Items To Be Charged After a Credit Card Payment Is Taken?
- How do I add an existing balance onto an invoice?
- How do I process a credit card using a Swipe?
- How do I remove the customer's previous balance from an invoice?
- How do I set up a deposit so that it shows up in SWRemote?