How do I restart my Http service administrator in SuccessWare21?
1. Login on the Server Station, Login to SuccessWare21 by Right clicking on the icon and select run as Administrator (this will not work from any work station, this must be done on the Server Station). *
2. Select the 21 icon in the top left-hand corner
3. Select Setup
4. Select Utilities
5. Select Administrative Tools
6. Select Http Service Administrator
7. If the status is displayed as "Running," press the Stop button to stop the connection
8. Reconnect by pressing Start. If the status is not running, press the Start button. (If this succeeds, skip to the bullet point at the bottom to test the connection between servers)
9. If the service fails to start (either when clicking Stop, it says 'Stop Pending' or it just won't start) do the following:
10. Right click on the task bar on the server
11. Select Task Manager and go to the Processes tab
12. Find and Select swhttpServ.exe from the list
13. Press the End Process button to terminate the program
14. Go back into the Http service administrator and start the service
If you require assistance with the initial set up of the http service administrator, we have specific instructions available.