How do I terminate the SWRemote application on an iPad/iPhone that runs iOS 6?
3. Tap and hold the SWRemote app until it starts to shake, and a negative sign appears in the top-left corner. Example below:
4. Tap the negative sign, and the app will disappear.
5. Click the "home button" again and the apps will stop shaking.
6. Click the "home button" a second time to go back to the regular screen with all apps.
7. Tap on the SWRemote app to relaunch it.
The Home Button is the round button, built into the Device, just below the touch screen. Here are some examples of what the physical button looks like:
If any assistance is needed please contact the SWRemote Support group at 1-800-566-6940.
To learn how to close apps on iPad/iPhone using iOS 7/8 click here.
To learn how to close apps on Android 4.0 and higher, click here.