- When a Visit is on an invoice, adding a Task to Declined Work will now operate correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Callback Job Number was not submitting correctly in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where Manufacturer and Type were not editable when they were saved as blank fields.
- Completing a call and selecting "No," to "Would you like to dispatch to your next Assignment?" will now correctly prompt you to perform a Timecard punch.
- The Refresh Assignments button on the My Jobs screen has been fixed, and will no longer hide calls that are not .scheduled first. Previously it would only display one job, despite having multiple jobs and the Settings set for them to be displayed.
- You will still need to select Reload Assignments in Settings to see job changes after going 'Onsite'.
- When a credit card is declined, the tech will now be required to either receive a Valid authorization, or change the Payment Type before moving forward ensuring an accurate Payment is listed in SuccessWare21.
- Restricted Item Categories will no longer show when searching or browsing through the Catalog.
- Fixed an issue where pre-built Pricebook tasks with a negative value were able to be marked as Taxable.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Assignments with no Scheduled time (just date) to display on a techs schedule. This will require a SuccessWare21 update to take effect.