How do I renew an expired agreement from the field?
The Techs won't see an indicator that an agreement is expired. However they can look at the Customer information to find this information:
1. Click the Customer button.
2. Click the Agreements button.
3. You will see a list that shows any agreements. Take note of the expired agreement that needs to be renewed.
4. Move to the Invoice screen in SWRemote.
5. Tap the +Agree button.
6. Tap the Renew Existing button.
7. Select the Agreement that you need to renew by tapping on it.
8. Fill out the appfropriate information before pressing the Save button.
Now you will see that the Agreement Deposit has been added to the Invoice.
If you have any additional questions, you may reference our online help documents at www.help.swremote.com, call our support team at 1-800-566-6940 or email our support team at email@example.com