You may also need to check on the accepted card types through SuccessWare21 or the Techs will not be able to accept the card.
Note: All card types are on by default.
- Log-in to SuccessWare21 and click the red 21 button at the top of the screen.
- Select Setup, and choose Reference Library:
- Select Customer Accounts, and then Payment Methods. Double Click on Payment Methods
- Right Click anywhere in the grid and select Modify Mode
- Right Click again and select New or Edit
- Enter text into the Payment Method, which will act as your Title (Visa, Master Card, AmEx, Discover etc).
- Tab or Click into the Payment Type box. Then Click the Box with the 3 Dots. A list will appear. Choose 'Credit Card' from this list.
- Right Click and select Save Change.
- If you need to simply turn a Payment Method on or off, this is controlled by having an X in the "IsActive" box.